Monday 12 December 2011

On the 11th and 12th day of December...

Dec 11th  2011  © Copyright EVE Designs 2011/All Rights Reserved


Well, it had to happen, sooner or later, and as with all Advent Calendars a day can go by without opening the window... in fact our chocolate one downstairs, is still on the 7th!


Yesterday was such a busy day that I only realised at 11:45pm that I hadn't had a chance to do my doodle and get it uploaded, so, I hope you forgive me, but I went to bed instead! 


Therefore, on the 11th day of December I would have drawn some Chocolate Coins. Instead, I did them today on the 12th for you, and also my drawing for the 12th of December: A Tasty Bowl of Noodles, as in a few hours we shall hopefully be dining at The Vietnamese in the Uplands - Me and Owain's Christmas work do. Just because you are self-employed and both work from home doesn't mean we should miss out on the party fun!

Dec 12th  2011  © Copyright EVE Designs 2011/All Rights Reserved

Oh yes, and our brand new fantastic mattress arrived today! We can't wait to go to bed tonight and sleep like babies...or preferably like adults who get a good nights sleep! 


Staedtler Pigment liner 0.1 black ink pen, Sharpie Permanent markers, Sainsbury's mini supertips scribble pens on a Unicef charity pamphlet and a dud photocopy of some sheet music ('What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life' by Michael Legrand and lyrics by Alan and Marilyn Bergman. Quite possibly my favourite song).

No comments:

Post a Comment