Friday 23 December 2011

On the 23rd day of December...

Dec 23rd 2011 © Copyright EVE Designs 2011/All Rights Reserved

Well, we are nearly at the end of this advent calendar... on the 23rd day of December Owain mentioned he hadn't yet had a mince pie! So, we opened a box (no home baking here!) and he enjoyed not one, but two - they were only mini ones. I on the other hand ate a massive bowl of popcorn. I should have drawn that, too, but I scoffed it so fast there wasn't time!


Staedtler pigment liner 0.1 black ink pen with Squires Kitchen food colouring used as watercolour paint. All on a paper bag from a past trip to Paris. I recently discovered several postcards I'd bought to send home, all tucked up in this bag, so I stuck the postcards up in our office and  thought I'd make use of the bag. Can't beat a bit of French wording as a back ground for an illustration, can you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment