Sunday 25 December 2011

On the 24th Day of December (even though posted on the 25th)...

Dec 24th 2011 © Copyright EVE Designs 2011/All Rights Reserved

Well, even though it is actually the early hours of the 25th day of December, here are my drawings for the 24th day of December, which is both our Wedding Anniversary and Christmas Eve.


Tonight we went to O's parent's house for an Xmas Eve Buffet and my dear Mum had made us a huge Chocolate (with 'Rolos' topping) Cake to celebrate our 4th Wedding Anniversary!


Both the buffet and the cake were delicious and we ate so much that we had to sit down and watch a late night movie just to recover, which is why I'm posting these drawings so late. I actually did them in situ at the party - on one of the paper plates. Stylish aren't I?!


Dec 24th 2011 © Copyright EVE Designs 2011/All Rights Reserved

I will be back later on today with my final 'edible' doodle for this 2011 Advent Calendar, but right now it is bed time before I see Father Christmas putting our pressies under the tree! I'm sure I just heard him ...(or was it Gary Cat?!)




A felt pen from Jen and Mike's telephone pot and an unused paper party plate.



No comments:

Post a Comment