Wednesday 7 December 2011

On the 7th Day of December...

Dec 7th 2011 © Copyright EVE Designs 2011/All Rights Reserved

On this, the 7th day of December, I have drawn a few Star Shaped Pretzels. Mmmm. My attempt at not eating crisps - but really just as salty! However, they went really well with my ham, cheese and pickle bagel and slices of cucumber, I can tell you!




Staedtler 'Tradition' 2H pencil, Oriel Myrddin 'Drawn' exhibition souvenir pencil, Staedtler pigment liner 0.1 black ink and of course, my trusty Stabilo 'Colour Hits' mini neon fibre-tipped felt pens. This time, the doodle is on an old coaster, which is made out of paper mulch and bought in the sale at Paperchase. Not the best coasters seeing as they are made of paper. Great for drawing on though.

No comments:

Post a Comment