Monday 19 December 2011

On the 18th & 19th day of December...

Dec 18th & 19th 2011 © Copyright EVE Designs 2011/All Rights Reserved


Dec 18th & 19th 2011 © Copyright EVE Designs 2011/All Rights Reserved

So, on the 18th Day of December we had a pre 'Crimbo' buffet* and then I couldn't face drawing food so left it until today, the 19th day, when I had to draw it from memory. It made me feel full all over again, just seeing it. 


* Cheese board, Jacob's crackers, home made apple chutney (by my Mummy),butter, Welsh cakes, cheese straws, pasta, cheese and onion pasties, sausage rolls, kebabs, crumbed ham slice, carrot sticks and dips, party sausages, french bread, onion ring crisps, posh salted crisps, lime poppadoms, swiss roll, pretzels, onion bhajis, samosas, goats cheese and asparagus flan/tart, cornish pasties, cumberlands rolls, praline & salted caramel cheescakes, Christmas pudding cheescake, snowballs, cups of tea, pop, fruit juice, lager, pomegranate seeds (lovely with cheese), and I just realised I forgot to draw the dry roasted peanuts! 


Did it in B&W first but it didn't really 'look a lot like Christmas' - so added the red table cloth which made it all seasonal...or like a blood bath. Hmmm.


Either way, plenty of food and I rather enjoyed drawing it, as well as eating it all, too! Thanks to all our pals who came round and brought lovely grub to share. Mmmmm...might go sneak a bit of late night cheese and biscuits...






Staedtler Pigment Liner 0.3, TDK CD/DVD Red ink pen on  part of a divider from a folder, thrown away from the Architects I used to work for, showing a nice grey pattern of some fascia boards or external cladding, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment